View Stone Mountain High School

Registrar Information

Registration, Enrollment, Transcript and Withdraw Information

Returning Student Residency Update/Change

Please fill out the form below with residency changes/updates.  Please email residency proof to  Residency proof accepted: 

  1. Current Mortgage statement or lease.  Lease, mortgage or utility bill; MUST show parent/guardian name. 
  2. One (1) current utility bill(electric, gas, or water) with the parent/guardian name listed.   No telephone/cell phone bills, cable bills, insurance, or bank statements will be accepted.
  3. Parent/Guardian current official picture identification.

Click here  -->  Residency Update

Click here to see a sample of a utility bill -->  GA Power     Click here to see a sample of a lease -->  Lease 

Transfer Student Enrollment 

If the student is transferring from a Dekalb County school, please make sure you email residency information (lease or mortgage statement and a utility bill) along with the parent ID - 

 Please click here -->  School to School Transfer


New to Dekalb County Student Enrollment 

If the student was not a Dekalb County student within the last school year, there is an online process which can be found here: 



Please understand the online process can take 24-72 hour to complete.   


Student Withdrawal

Click here -->  Student Withdrawal


Transcript Request / Enrollment Verification 


For transcript requests of recent (past 5 years) please send an email to with the student's name (while attending) and the student's date of birth.  Please also include the name (business/college/university) and address of where the official transcript needs to be mailed.  

Click here -->  Transcript Only


For transcript request (student who graduated more than 10years ago) and enrollment verifications, please visit 

Graduation Information

Current CoHort Information
District Home         Parents         School Nutrition         Bus Routes